We are proud to offer Academic Coaching! This free service gives students the tools to succeed academically. Students can schedule a one-on-one meeting with an Academic Coach to learn and practice studentship skills, such as effective note-taking, studying strategies, time management, and identifying resources.
How can Academic Coaches help you?
- Help with Metacognition: “awareness and understanding of one’s own thought processes,” or learning how to learn!
- Methods to efficiently learn and practice proper studentship skills, so you can make the most of your time both inside and outside of class
- Our tutors are trained in a variety of studentship skills:
- Setting goals
- Time management
- Memory techniques
- Building good study habits
- Exam preparation
- Test-taking and test anxiety
- How to use Microsoft 365 Office
- How to use Canvas effectively
- Self-care and wellness
Where and when can you get help?
Appointments can be scheduled through MU Connect by clicking on this link or by searching for Academic Coaching:
Looking for Academic Coaching for neurodivergent students? Click here.
Check out our current Academic Coaches!
- Click here (Coming Soon!)!
- Contact us at email@example.com.
Have you attended one of our Academic Coaching sessions? Let us know how it went by filling out this brief evaluation!