This page is currently under construction!
Tutor Handbook (new 01-2021!)
General Tutor Orientation
There are three orientation videos available on the LC Tutor Training Canvas site to help familiarize tutors with our processes. Login to Canvas, click on your Dashboard tab and click on LC Tutor Training, and look for the following:
- Orientation Part 1: Introduction to ATLAS
- Orientation Part 2: Paper Timesheets and Contact Sheets
- Orientation Part 3: Entering Time and Profile IDs…
Canvas Training Site
Tutor Profile Survey
Tell us a bit about yourself! Take this survey to share a little about who you are and what your superpowers are! This will provide us with the basic information we need about you, including your major, expected graduation date, and other information about your academic life. There are also questions which are completely optional, but will tell us a little bit more about your personally! If you would like to share a photo as well, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We may (with your permission), publish your biography on our website or social media pages!
New Employee Training
(for Human Resources)
Links and Resources
- 10 Ways Tutors can Support Student Success from Gavilan College
- Index of Learning Styles by California State University – East Bay
- How to Set Up a Document Camera by University of Rochester